- User friendly website design & style – Make sure your website is easy to navigate and highlights key points easily. This can be done through bullet points, bold headlines, and short paragraphs. Online users have short attention spans, and you need to structure your website accordingly.
- Strong sense of brand identity – Make sure your logo, brand color palette and mission are clearly stated on the homepage. A new viewer should be able to tell who and what you are with little effort.
- Good Quality Content – Give your customer what they’re looking for and something to come back to. You can do this by keeping your content up to date and fresh by regularly updating your company blog or connecting to your social media accounts like Twitter & Facebook. By adding new content, you’ll also be helping adding to SEO efforts.
- Easy Navigation – Make sure you sites navigation is easy to understand and that main pages (home, about, contact, etc.) are easy to find. Drop down menus are a great way to organize subpages and help users find information with little effort.
- Listing of Customer Testimonials – Reading testimonials about your product or services helps customers see the validity of your company and helps them decide if your company is the right fit for them.
- Use Power Words – Tell your customers what you want them to do, whether it’s signing up for your e-newsletter or calling for a free quote you can highlight these actions by using a commanding tone and highlighting words with different colors or decorative boxes.
- Implement Basic SEO Strategies – SEO, search engine optimization, makes your website more accessible to search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Be sure to use researched keywords, quality back-linking and a clean website structure.
Do you need help getting your website started? Contact us today for more information.
Please let us know if this article was helpful by leaving a comment in the section below.
About Us: Graphic Design Needs is a Miami Website Design company specializing in logos, branding, graphic design, website design, direct mail and online marketing, commercial printing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social media marketing (SMM). We are located in South Florida and serve Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach locally. Other cities we work in are Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and Seattle.